Monday, May 05, 2008

things

things which are underneath the driver's seat of my truck:

  • cds of bands that a certain guitarist i know used to be in
  • paperback novel by andrew greeley
  • audiobook by maya angelou
  • softball bat
  • sun shade to go in the windshield on those hot texas days
  • dog hair
  • a bag of scooper bags to remove the waste of aforementioned dogs from public property
  • a diaper (not from my nieces, so i don't know where it came from!)
  • clip-on sunglasses for my girlfriend's prescription eyeglasses
  • mapsco book for the dfw metroplex
  • bungee cords
  • air fresheners (the reasons for which should be obvious by now)
things which are not under the driver's seat of my truck:
  • my cell phone
  • a sackful of $100 bills
  • jimmy hoffa
  • the cheat codes for guitar hero 3
  • any cell phones at all, for that matter...

No comments: