Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'm not QUITE dead yet...

But i AM a gigantic slacker. I've been on the road, from Dallas to Medicine Hat, Alberta, to Watertown, Connecticut passing through Charlotte, NC (good crabcakes in the airport there!) and Hartford, CT, too. As I've been so busy LIVING my life, I've not sat down and taken the time to WRITE about it. So I'm attempting to make amends. I'm actually teaching a class at this very moment, but the students are occupied working on the exercises I've assigned, so I might manage to sneak a quick update in before I have to get back to work.

And that was about it. Class finished their exercises and now we're off to lunch. Ah, well.

For the record: road signage in Connecticut is thoroughly inadequate. temperature fluctuations of 30 degrees celsius in a travel day are hard to plan/pack for. road food is bad for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were updating? Dammit, Jim.