Friday, September 30, 2005

climbing the dadgum walls...

it's friday afternoon, and i'm climbing the walls to get out of here. i've got 30 minutes to go and 15 minutes of work to do. my software crashed on me, just split-seconds before i could print my work, thus throwing my early-exit plans into the rubbish heap.

it could be worse, though. my sister was supposed to move today, and she's got to be moved no later than tomorrow, but her movers wrecked their truck on the way to her house. she had a panicky hour trying to arrange a backup moving plan on short notice... if you've ever tried to get movers with less than 14 days' notice, you know how painful an experience this is. :( anyway, she managed to get some help, and she's getting her stuff moved. i'm glad i'm not dealing with her obstacles today. i'll take crashing software over crashed trucks, thanks.

the weekend outlook is good for me, too... friends coming to town, good music, state fair, etc. looking forward to the r&r...

No comments: