I swiped this from my friend Vulpine who, i believe, swiped it from someone else in turn...
Signs You're Having Thanksgiving Dinner with a Geek
- Dark meat is separated from white meat using a light probe.
- Everyone mentions broadband, Linux or dual-core processors in
their "I am thankful for..." speech.
- A round of Counter-Strike: Source determines who gets to carve the
- House decorated with plush microbes to celebrate the pilgrims
bringing diseases to the new world.
- Someone constantly keeps saying "The pilgrims had coffee, didn't
- Plates have a heatsink attached to them so you don't burn your
- The cranberries are caffeinated.
- Whipped cream for the pumpkin pie made with Dremel.
- Three words: Lego gravy boat.
- Pilgrim decorations have red hats instead of black ones.
- The turkey is given the opportunity for a saving throw before